The cookies we use are solely to obtain aggregate information about our visitors and do not include any data that is personally identifiable to you such as an IP address.
For the avoidance of doubt our cookies include:
We may from time to time, via our website or email correspondence or social media interaction with you obtain the following information which we may record in our SWCSC database:
- Phone Number
- Address (normally company)
- Business Name
- Company Position
- A brief description of your cyber security experiences
All such data will be collected via explicit opt-in or direct delivery from you and will not be collated from 3rd party sources.
We will process this data for the following purposes:
- Providing you SWCSC event or news updates
- Providing cyber security alerts
- Administration of SWCSC
- Sharing possible cyber security business opportunities
- Eventbrite – for event organisation and promotion
- MailChimp – for managing mass mailouts on news etc
- Krowdthink – for the Krowd event app
- WordPress – for website and blogs
To contact the data controller email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘ FAO:Data Controller” in the subject line.