The Cluster is run for the benefit of small & medium sized companies to raise awareness and best practices of cyber security. It is also a networking focal point for cyber security professionals to connect with others in the South West.
There are two types of membership available; both are currently free of charge.
If you are located in Devon, Cornwall, Somerset or Dorset and your career is primarily focussed in cyber and digital security, we encourage you to complete and submit our membership application form below. The application form requires you to demonstrate the extent of your active involvement in cyber security. This may include the related technical disciplines but also covers supporting activities such as cyber training, recruitment, legal services, etc. Your application will be reviewed by the SWCSC with a view to potentially welcoming you as a professional member.
We are keen to encourage Associate Members who will receive the SWCSC newsletter and be invited to attend dedicated meetings twice a year and our open meetings. Associate Membership is open to:
- Larger (non-SME) businesses and organisations. You need to be an organisation actively engaged in the cyber and digital security market;
- Businesses of any size or type which either supply cyber security services or rely on cyber security for the operation of their business;
- Organisations with provision of other service, having a public service interest in cyber security;
- academic insitutions, and;
- Individuals or community groups who wish to enhance their digital security and privacy
Please note: As an advisory organisation, the SWCSC does not endorse any products or services. Under no circumstances may members use the SWCSC as any form of endorsement of their business or the SWCSC Logo on sales & marketing publications, digital networking or media
To apply for membership, please download, print and submit the application form either via post to The Science park Centre, 6 Babbage Way, Exeter, EX5 2FN or email a scan to [email protected]